Just went to this vape store near my place that I saw on Yelp for the first time, and I was very pleased. It’s good to find a place where people are helpful and knowledgeable. I will be going back there for sure.
One thing about e-juice is there are so many to choose from. Everyday, a new e-juice company comes out, or a new flavor is created. This is a good and a bad thing.
Sometimes in shopping, we don’t really know what we want. This could lead to wasted time at the sample bar, and is frustrating for both you and the sales associate.
So what is the best way to make the whole process easier? Aside from knowing what you want before you walk in the shop, you have to be familiar with the different type of flavors that e-juices are classified into.
I listed the most common categories of e-juice below. All of them are pretty much self-explanatory, so I won’t go into much detail with them. Here they are:
1. Tobacco Flavors – not really a fan of tobacco, but I’m sure a lot of people out there are. Tobacco being the strong note in these juices, they also come in a mixture of other flavors. One example is coffee-tobacco, which seems to be popular.
2. Fruit Flavors – Probably the most common of all e-juices. It is easy to replicate, and there are so many fruits to mix and match. I personally like berry mixes with a hint of menthol.
3. Dessert Flavors – This is what I have been vaping on most of the time recently. If you have a sweet tooth and love all that delicious, sinful food, then this is what you might want to get. I also wrote a post on how a guy tried losing weight by vaping on dessert flavors.
4. Coffee Flavors – I am a coffee drinker, so coffee flavors are always good for me.
5. Liquor Flavors – There are tons of e-juice in the market that are dedicated to cocktail flavors. I don’t usually buy these type of flavors because I am not much of a drinker.
6. Novelty Flavors – My first love when it came to vaping was Hawaiian Punch. There are other flavors that replicate your favorite soda and ice cream.
7. Menthol Flavors – I used to smoke menthols, so this is something I always find myself going back to. One flavor that stands out for me is the Watermelon Ice, which is funny because I don’t even like watermelons in real life.
8. Food Flavors – These are a bit hard to find, but they are out there. Bacon, pizza, and cheeseburgers are a few examples I have heard of from others.
Knowing these categories can help a lot in buying e-juice at a vape shop. You can tell the person behind the counter, “I’m looking for dessert flavor juice.” Right away, they should bring out there top e-juices that fall in that category.
Whenever I am looking for a new flavor, I always ask for their best sellers. I have discovered many new delicious e-juices I never even knew existed.