The FDA has given us a chance to give our opinion about the proposed regulations on the vape community. We have until August 8, 2014 11:59pm (EST) to give our feedback on the FDA proposals.
Like in my recent post, I pleaded with my readers to become more vocal and proactive in this debate. So here is your chance to do so.
If there was a time the vaping community had to voice out an opinion, I mean really come out with the fact that vaping has improved our lives, right now would be the time.
These regulations could make or break vaping. Just imagine if the FDA had their way with their regulations? All of this talk of vaping would be a thing of the past. “I remember when you could get fruit loops, cinnamon buns, atomic apple sauce, and all these other great flavors back in the day. Now, all you get is tobacco or menthol.”
It is time for us to take action. Leaving your feedback is just as easy as leaving a comment on this blog. I set up a link which starts you off on how to give your feedback regarding the FDA proposal.
Here is an example of a format you could use:
1. Your personal story of using e-cigarettes
- How long / How much did you smoke?
- Have you quit or significantly reduced your smoking due to e-cigarettes?
- Have you used FDA-approved quit products? How did that go?
- What are the benefits you’ve experienced since you started using e-cigarettes?
- Have you noticed an improvement in your health?
2. If you use flavors, how has that helped you smoke less or stay smoke-free?
3. What you would do if the proposed restrictions were put in place and the products you use would disappear from the marketplace.
4. A closing paragraph
So please, if you love vaping, get started and do your part in preserving the culture we love.
Let the FDA know how you truly feel HERE.