Mmmmm… I am excited about this one!
I placed an order Saturday night with Mt. Baker Vapor. I was craving for dessert flavors, and after going through their MASSIVE selection of e-juice, I picked the following 3 flavors:
1. Cinnamon Roll
2. Banana Cream Pie
3. Strawberry Shortcake
I selected a max VG blend, 3 mg nicotine and 5 flavor shots (the maximum amount), and the total was ONLY $17.72 WITH an additional %10 off with a coupon I got from my previous order!
These are 15ml bottles. To compare how good the prices are at MBV, my local brick and mortar shop has a deal that involves 2 15ml bottles of e-juice for $20, and this is already a good deal.
I decided to do a little post and give 5 reasons why Mt. Baker Vapor is definitely worth checking out when it comes to budget vaping.
1. Their prices – Like I said earlier, the prices here are hard to beat. Aside from the low prices, MBV is very generous in coupons, deals and discounts.
2. The variety – They have a lot of juice to choose from for different types of flavors, and this is what I admire from this company which is able to provide a good variety at a low price.. How do you come up with so many concoctions? You also have options like flavor shots, PG/VG ratio, and nicotine level that goes all the way up to 24mg (my brother loves the 24 mg nic Extreme Ice). Not that many websites sell that much amount of nicotine.
I won’t lie, some of them sound devilishly delicious like the Thin Mints, Cinnatoast Munch, and Dutch Apple Pie, yum!
3. Lots of reviews – It is also helpful shopping through MBV because of the tons of reviews by the people who purchase them. Reading the reviews will give you a pretty honest description of how the juice tastes.
What I did when I first bought from Mt. Baker (since their were so many to choose from) was sort the juices based on those which were the best selling and this gave me an idea of where to start.
4. Quick shipping – At least for us here in the U.S. It usually takes me about 2 days to get my e-juice from them.
5. Free e-juice – Here’s another great things about the folks from Mt. Baker Vapor, they give you a FREE 5ml juice with every order which you also get to choose what category (tobacco, fruit, beverage, candy, etc.) they will base their “bonus juice” from. It is also a good way to discover the other flavors in the MBV roster.
Now, I will not say that Mt. Baker is the best tasting e-juice I have ever tasted, but the flavor and quality you get for the price you pay is fantastic. MBV is not just about economical e-juice, they also have a very “interesting” premium line (which I have yet to try). I say interesting because they are based after the metal band GWAR. For those of you who are not familiar with this band, here’s one of their live shows, something this band is quite famous for:
Names like Jizmology and Bloodbath do not sound enticing to me, but I will surely give these GWAR juices a try. Meanwhile, for those of you who haven’t tried Mt. Baker Vapor, and you are finding a cheaper alternative to buying e-juice, then give them a try and I’m sure you will be pleased with their good tasting and cheap juice.
To end this post, I came across an interesting photo which says a lot about the customer service offered by MBV: