2015 Vape Store Survey


Here’s an educational and interesting infographic courtesy of Mighty Skins. This is the result of interviewing 100 vape vendors and the data that was collected.

I liked the questions that were asked in this survey and the info that was collected. Questions like how much should a newbie vaper expect to spend on a starter kit. The fact that e-juice or e-liquid make up for 85% of sales while the remaining 15% goes to mods, tanks and batteries. These and other interesting tidbits of vape knowledge were good to know!

If you love vaping then you will definitely find this to be an interesting read.

2015-Mighty-skins-vapor-final What did you thing about this infographic from Mighty Skins? Comments below please.

Advertisements

Author: Mr. Long Drag

Former smoker turned vaper since 2013. I blog about questions that I and others might have about vaping. All I can say is it's a better alternative to cigarettes, nicotine gum, patches or medication, no matter what the Big Tobacco backed media says!

Comments

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s