GearBest has come out with some new vape products from vape giant Sigelei, who has been great at delivering top notch mods and these products they have for the first quarter of 2016 looks very promising!
New vape products have been popping up left and right, and I have a lot of catching up to do!
I also like that this company is making their own batteries and including them with their mods. Batteries that are made for vaping are always a good thing.
So let’s see what these new Sigelei products are:
At first glance, I like that the Sigelei Spark’s display shows you 5 different things at once. The buttons blend well with the mod not protruding too much. The size makes for a nice snug to the grip mod.
- 212 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Ni200 Nickel Mode
- Titanium Mode
- 0.1 to 3.0 ohms Atomizer Resistance Range
I have to be honest guys, I’m not digging the UFO’s design. However, it looks very ergonomic with the button placement. I also don’t like the center strip which is a “fingerprint magnet” as Rip Trippers would say.
- Three working modes: Power, Ni & Ti
- Allowed atomizer resistance range: 0.05-2.5ohm
- 510 threading with spring loaded contact pin
- Micro USB cable charging capability
The T150 is one of the new touch screen box mods that are coming out. This makes me wonder how the large color display does with battery life. It houses two 18650’s so it’s running on a lot of power.
- Output power: 5 – 150W
- Input voltage: 6.4V – 8.4V
- Resistance: 0.2 – 3.0 Ohm
- Temperature adjustment range: 200 – 600F